Encrypted folder

Asprine
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Encrypted folder

Post by Asprine »

Hi, I made a encrypted folder and try to mount it but the password is not recognized. How F$@&#& am I?
Tried to mount it without luck. Tries to download the encryption key without luck. (via
ADM - Acces Control - Shared folders - Mount encrypted folder.)

But all with no luck. For the record I can get in to ADM but not to the encrypted folder and I can't see the content even in ADM. I'm using ADM 2.7.3
Please advice!
father.mande

Re: Encrypted folder

Post by father.mande »

Hi,
Asprine wrote:Hi, I made a encrypted folder and try to mount it but the password is not recognized. How F$@&#& am I?
Tried to mount it without luck. Tries to download the encryption key without luck. (via
ADM - Acces Control - Shared folders - Mount encrypted folder.)

But all with no luck. For the record I can get in to ADM but not to the encrypted folder and I can't see the content even in ADM. I'm using ADM 2.7.3
Please advice!
Strange ... so call the support (perhaps a method exist to recover it)
If it's the first time you mount it (after validating your password) it's perhaps linked to a keyboard problem
... if you don't use Qwerty keyboard ... try to do as is (using any keyboard map) for ex. Admin on French is Qd,in on US keyboard
... try also with or without caps lock or any toggle key
... take care of any foreign characters (in the password) especially if you don't use UTF-8 or Unicode but a keyboard using ISO mode for specific characters.
... The baddest is if a "bad" characters have been enter ... ex. a <crtl>b in place of <Maj>b because is not easy to get it (except if you remember a possible typo error.
... if first try ... remove it and recreate a new one

If you mount it before ... hum! ... review the keyboard usage here before ... perhaps a mapping keyboard changed or try to use another web browser (or first clear the cache and cookies attached to the name of the or I.P. of your NAS).

Philippe.
AS6602T / AS5202T /AS5002T / AS1002T / FS6706T

Return to “[Official] For AS10XX Series”