It is currently Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:01 pm
All times are UTC + 8 hours

High CPU usage after ADM update

High CPU usage after ADM update

Postby sandro_rocha » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:09 am

Good Morning. After updating the ADM to version 3.4.7.RFO2, my NAS (AS1002T) is experiencing a very high CPU consumption. Anyone else with this problem? What is happening? What is the solution?

I have Docker-ce, Sonarr, Bazarr (container), Deluge, Shell In A Box and Emby installed. In the last version of ADM the CPU was around 25% of use. After the update the CPU is around 85% all the time.

The processes that are active and consuming the most CPU are exe, docker-runc, bluetoothcrtl, runc: [2: init] and procctrl. I don't even know what these processes are. I hadn't noticed them before.
sandro_rocha

Re: High CPU usage after ADM update

Postby sandro_rocha » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:26 am

I had only Docker-ce and Bazarr for Docker installed. With the high CPU usage and the docker-runc and exe processes, which I hadn't seen before, I decided to look at what was running via Docker and, to my surprise, there were two images of Ubuntu and another twenty random images. Everything appeared after updating the ADM. I removed all containers and images leaving only Bazarr. What happened? Do you have an explanation? I didn't install any images other than Bazarr and, until yesterday, there was no other container running.
sandro_rocha

Return to [Official] For AS10XX Series