[VPN] access to the interface of the nas

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

vlotho
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

[VPN] access to the interface of the nas

Post by vlotho »

Hi,
I am connected to a vpn with nordvpn on my computer, and now I can no longer access the interface of the nas.
Internet access is good through my browser and by adding my gateway to the tap interface, I was able to access my emails. but I still can't get to the nas interface.
Do you have an idea ?
vlotho

Re: [VPN] access to the interface of the nas

Post by vlotho »

After uninstalling the VPN application, I realized that the problem was identical, and even by restarting the nas I still can't open the different applications of the nas.
the buttons have no effect when I click on them.
I opened a ticket at the support of asustor which was never resolved, on many notifications of processor heating.
after a while the connection is lost.
Attachments
nas2.PNG
nas2.PNG (103.76 KiB) Viewed 3366 times
nas.PNG
nas.PNG (113.91 KiB) Viewed 3366 times
max1803

Post by max1803 »

I have the same problem, I install a vpn on Nas, but when I log on Nas, the interface don't work, I don't have the ssh service start, so I can't log in and show the asustor log.... someone can halp us?

EDIT: The problem is under Chrome and Explorerd Browser, in Mozilla all element in interface work!! I sand a ticket, I hope that they fix it!
FMPanda

Post by FMPanda »

I have this problem too. It is recent and after updating Chrome and Firefox on my Win10 PC. It seems to be dropping connection to the NAS. I get a warning in Chrome that I the connection is unsafe because it won't connect using https (I've always gotten this warning). I can log in but then cannot do anything.

Return to “[Official] For AS31XX/ AS32XX Series”