Rebooted NAs from Web UI, now asking to set up

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

AdamCBlank
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Rebooted NAs from Web UI, now asking to set up

Post by AdamCBlank »

I rebooted my NAS via the Web UI, and it lost its manually assigned IP address. Rebooting my router re-assigned the IP address, but now when I go to ADM I am directed to the initialization screen (screenshot attached)

ASUSTOR Control Center reports it as "Uninitialized", ADM Version 3.7.4.RFO2. ACC will not allow me to connect to it in any way, or perform any actions.

I have over 4TB of media that I do not wish to lose by re-initializing - what can I do?
Attachments
Initialization screen
Initialization screen
image.png (236.77 KiB) Viewed 2541 times
orion

Re: Rebooted NAs from Web UI, now asking to set up

Post by orion »

That's truly unusual. You can shutdown NAS again (it's better to remove AC power for a while), then turn NAS on. If it's still the same. I think you should send a support ticket to asustor directly. https://support.asustor.com/
AdamCBlank

Re: Rebooted NAs from Web UI, now asking to set up

Post by AdamCBlank »

So I wasn't able to recover ADM, but I was able to access the data on the drives with this method. I got most of the important data off before one of my drives failed completely.

A health analysis on the drives showed they were aging (they are about 5.5 yrs old). So the plan is to buy new HDDs and transfer whatever I can over.

Return to “[Official] For AS31XX/ AS32XX Series”