Unable to connect to the ASUSTOR server. Please check your network settings and try again. 5039

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

regis.thenot
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Unable to connect to the ASUSTOR server. Please check your network settings and try again. 5039

Post by regis.thenot »

I just bought the AS3202T and I cannot register it. Got the message below
Unable to connect to the ASUSTOR server. Please check your network settings and try again. (Ref. 5039)

I can ping www.google.com from the nas and used my dns + 8.8.8.8

Any tip ?
MonsMagnus

Re: Unable to connect to the ASUSTOR server. Please check your network settings and try again. 5039

Post by MonsMagnus »

I'm getting the same thing when attempting to check for updates from my AS6202T. Must be a problem with the Asustor server, I have to assume they are aware of the problem and are working on it. If it's still down in another 24 hours I will turn in a service ticket, I suggest you do the same.
MonsMagnus

Re: Unable to connect to the ASUSTOR server. Please check your network settings and try again. 5039

Post by MonsMagnus »

Looks like Asustor corrected their problems, my AS6202T is able to connect with the server now.
CrackerJack

Post by CrackerJack »

Sometime in the end of December I have not been able to update and download apps. I just did a manual update of ADM hoping that, that would solve the issues. Still the same issue after the update.
Does anyone have any suggestions? I have a ticket in with Asustor, but there is a New Year Celebration going on and I don't know when they will get back to me.
orion

Post by orion »

CrackerJack wrote:Sometime in the end of December I have not been able to update and download apps. I just did a manual update of ADM hoping that, that would solve the issues. Still the same issue after the update.
Does anyone have any suggestions? I have a ticket in with Asustor, but there is a New Year Celebration going on and I don't know when they will get back to me.
I can install / update Apps under AppCentral without problems. It's better that you can describe more detailed information, for example, what's the procedure that we can see the same error as yours.
Belak

Post by Belak »

Is anyone else still having these issues? I cannot register my NAS and continue to see the error messages 5039 and 5608. I have opened multiple tickets with support, and cannot seem to get a response.
CrackerJack

Post by CrackerJack »

I am still having the same issue that others have been reporting. 5039 error and unable to download ADM updates.
ilike2burnthing

Post by ilike2burnthing »

Was your ticket ever responded to? Did you try again if not?

Return to “[Official] For AS31XX/ AS32XX Series”