AS6204 doesnt come up after hibernation

savek
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

AS6204 doesnt come up after hibernation

Post by savek »

Dear all,

after I upgraded to the latest beta 3.0.3RAI4 the NAS doesnt come up after hibernation due to power outage. I have an APC Back-UPS Pro 1500VA connected to the NAS and configured the NAS to go into sleep mode 5 minutes after the power outage is detected and the come back online after power is detected again. Well it use to work perfectly fine before the upgrade , it doesn't work now.

I also noticed that after the "hibernation" is completed the FAN continues to work and it never turns off. More to this is that I cannot even bring the NAS up via WOL.

What is wrong ? Is this known to Asustor and if it is when to expect a fix ...it is very important for me as I live in a place where power outages are common!

Screenshots attached.

thanks
Vlad
BR
Attachments
13.JPG
13.JPG (20.83 KiB) Viewed 2925 times
12.JPG
12.JPG (52.37 KiB) Viewed 2925 times
orion

Re: AS6204 doesnt come up after hibernation

Post by orion »

I did not use UPS... However if FAN is still working when your NAS fall into sleep mode (it's different from disk hibernation), I guess NAS sleeping tasks might be still working (of course, it's abnormal). So WOL cannot work too. I think you should report it to asustor through their support web site.

Return to “[Official] For AS61XX/62XX Series”