Let's Encrypt is using ACME v2 in future, what to do with Certificate Manager ?

Store
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Let's Encrypt is using ACME v2 in future, what to do with Certificate Manager ?

Post by Store »

Hello all,
I got an email from Lets encrypt stating that they are using ACME V2 protocol in future. For this reason I would need to
update my existing client. So I upgraded to the latest ADM Version 3.4.6.RDF3 as in the release notes something was mentioned
about Lets Encrypt ACME Client. So far , so good ....
Now I was supposed to get a new menue for the Certificatemanager in ADM, maybe with new possiblities to edit the values for the certificate.
But all I see is that an APP called " Let's Encrypt ACME Client " is installed now. I can do nothing with the APP , it's even not possible to activate
it because the Activation Button " I / O " is greyed out !
So how can I change the Protocol Asustor is using by now from ACME v1 to ACME v2 ?

Thanks for your answers, Holger
father.mande

Re: Let's Encrypt is using ACME v2 in future, what to do with Certificate Manager ?

Post by father.mande »

Hi,

Let's Encrypt ACME Client have no specific interface AND it's not a program BUT an ad-dons to A.D.M. certificate management it can't be started / stopped or disabled ... it's present or not (removed).

verify it's the good version 2.0.0R5
leave settings and renter in settings restart adding a new certificate and an extra menu (after selecting Let'sencrypt) is displayed

Philippe.
AS6602T / AS5202T /AS5002T / AS1002T / FS6706T

Return to “[Official] For AS61XX/62XX Series”