Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD support request for Plex and LooksGood

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

metrichye
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD support request for Plex and LooksGood

Post by metrichye »

Dear Asustor Support Team!

I've purchased a Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD for my Asustor 6202T a year ago, as it was written Hauppauge tuners work, but unfortunately it's not working, isn't initialzied by the system when it's plugged in.

I'm waiting for an ADM update ever since, by hoping to make it work, I've seen you have added support to Hauppauge WinTV-solo HD, so I'm hoping dualHD support is also upcoming!?

I'm planning to use it with Plex media server, or with LooksGood. Is there any chance you will add support soon, or should I try sell this tuner stick, if anybody wants to buy it; or should I throw it away because lack of support?

Thanks for your help in advance,

Regards
Richárd Márk NAGY
orion

Re: Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD support request for Plex and LooksGood

Post by orion »

I guess yours might be a different model. You'd better to send a support request to asustor directly. https://support.asustor.com/ That should be more efficient.
bigbaldbob

Post by bigbaldbob »

I have the AS 6210T with same issue - did you get an update from Asustor?
metrichye

Post by metrichye »

Hi! Unfortunately I haven't received, so I couldn't do anything with my Hauppauge wintv DualHD tuner, I couldnt even sell it, money thrown out of the window... But a month ago I also purchases a SoloHD tuner, with it works alright.

Return to “[Official] For AS61XX/62XX Series”