ADM 3 Release Date?

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

MonsMagnus
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

ADM 3 Release Date?

Post by MonsMagnus »

Anyone hearing anything on when we can expect ADM 3.0 to be released? I'm not ready to jump in the beta program as I don't have the time to actively participate in it, but I sure like what I'm seeing and hope they release it soon!
Kapitein Haak

Re: ADM 3 Release Date?

Post by Kapitein Haak »

Hello MonsMagnus,

Previously a beta would take about a month to get ready for production. This is however a much larger update, so it may take longer to get it ready for production. Add about six weeks to the beta release date and you will get an estimate when the final version will be released.

Best regards,
Kapitein Haak.
"What would the world be like without Captain Hook?"
---
"Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum" (A wise man doesn't piss into the wind), only in Amsterdam:
https://www.google.nl/maps/@52.36289,4. ... 312!8i6656
fgs

Post by fgs »

Like other manufacturers, seems they have a hard time finding users to validate the testing product on " real world ".

Honestly, I think it's taking a bit too long. I certainly agree this is serious matter but judging from some issues I face "right-out-of-the-box" with the current stable, such as WebDAV service shutting down, whatever that is, pretty basic, it's about time to crank things up!
MonsMagnus

Post by MonsMagnus »

I have to say, I was extremely skeptical of running the beta (Bad experience with QNAP) but I got tired of waiting so I loaded ADM 3, Beta 4 on it's release date and just upgraded again to Beta 5 on it's release date. Both Beta's have run perfectly for me and I too am wondering what the hold-up is on an official release.
MonsMagnus

Post by MonsMagnus »

MonsMagnus wrote:Anyone hearing anything on when we can expect ADM 3.0 to be released? I'm not ready to jump in the beta program as I don't have the time to actively participate in it, but I sure like what I'm seeing and hope they release it soon!
It was released today! Just installed it, so far so good. :D
fgs

Post by fgs »

Not really. I was having WebDAV service issues under v.2.7. Said to myself, what the heck, should probably hold for the next major release. Guess what, same issue remains.

Having a support ticket opened.

Return to “[Official] For AS61XX/62XX Series”