DataSync 4 Onedrive doesnt sync

OneDrive is Microsoft’s cloud storage service. This app can access your OneDrive account and synchronize the files to/from NAS.

Note: Currently, this app does not support OneDrive for Business.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

caverna
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

DataSync 4 Onedrive doesnt sync

Post by caverna »

Hello guys !

I recently put my Asustor to work and I installed DataSync for OneDrive. So far, so good!

But ... in fact .. the application never synced a file at all. The DataSync status remains in "Indexing remote files" while consuming about 25% CPU.

It's been 24 hours since initial setup and nothing has changed. No file synced so far.

Can someone help?

Thank you!

Caverna
MikeG.6.5

Re: DataSync 4 Onedrive doesnt sync

Post by MikeG.6.5 »

This is one of Asustor's home grown apps, and as such I suggest you create a ticket at http:support.asustor.com and get some help from there. We don't see many official Asustor employees here in the forums. This is more users helping users. (Even if I am a mod, I'm still just a user.)

I know they had huge issues with their Web Storage from Asus a while back, and basically they stopped development on the app completely. Some of us had high hopes for it....
Kapitein Haak

Re: DataSync 4 Onedrive doesnt sync

Post by Kapitein Haak »

Hello Caverna,

I have been using the Datasync for Onedrive for several months now. It has been running quite fine here, but the indexing remote files does take a considerable amount of time (I have about 250 GB of storage in Onedrive) and probably depends on the download you have (I have a > 100Mb connection). When I start the Datasync the indexing of the remote files will take over an hour (estimate).

Let it run for some time, it will create a database consisting of every file in Onedrive and it's characteristics, this takes time.

Best regards,
Kapitein Haak.
"What would the world be like without Captain Hook?"
---
"Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum" (A wise man doesn't piss into the wind), only in Amsterdam:
https://www.google.nl/maps/@52.36289,4. ... 312!8i6656

Return to “Data Sync for OneDrive”