Unable to set up OneDrive Business

OneDrive is Microsoft’s cloud storage service. This app can access your OneDrive account and synchronize the files to/from NAS.

Note: Currently, this app does not support OneDrive for Business.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

troshalom
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Unable to set up OneDrive Business

Post by troshalom »

I have the AS5202T and I installed the OneDrive for Business app. It does not list folders to be synced. So, I think I may have signed into the wrong Microsoft account account (they both have the same user name and password). But, I don't know how since it authenticated the app. However, I do not see how to sign out and sign in again.

So, I cannot finish the set-up.

What can I do to get this to work?
Attachments
OneDrive.png
OneDrive.png (270.5 KiB) Viewed 9253 times
orion

Re: Unable to set up OneDrive Business

Post by orion »

I did not install this app. However you can try to disable this app, then enable it again (under ADM web -> App Central). Or re-install this app. ;)
troshalom

Post by troshalom »

Yes, I tried that, but it remembers the credentials so I cannot reset it by uninstall/reinstall.
orion

Post by orion »

Oops, that's odd. You should report this odd behavior to asustor directly. https://support.asustor.com/
troshalom

Post by troshalom »

orion wrote:Oops, that's odd. You should report this odd behavior to asustor directly. https://support.asustor.com/
I did. I actually contacted Microsoft to remove the permissions to that app. We got that squared away, but somehow on the Asustor side it is not releasing credentials. And the Asustor support is lack lustor.

Next time, I will not purchase a device from a company that doesn't provide phone and chat support.
adamgreen

Post by adamgreen »

Hello guys, Im really sorry for bumping old thread, just searching answer to similar situation with my small onedrive business. Curious about building desktop apps with Flutter? It's a game changer for cross-platform development, including for NAS systems like Asustor. Dive deeper and check out this comprehensive guide on Flutter desktop app development. It could open new doors for your project ideas!

Return to “Data Sync for OneDrive”