Looksgood - Can't sign-in

LooksGood's concise and refined interface guides you with two major functions. Media Explorer allows you to browse through and search for multimedia files on your NAS using a familiar directory structure, making everything intuitive and easy.TV recordings allow you to view files that appear as thumbnails with file names, allowing you to easily find the programs that you want to view with just one glance. Clicking on programs will allow you to instantly play high definition programs via your Web browser!

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

SamSam
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Looksgood - Can't sign-in

Post by SamSam »

Hello,

I have NAS3202 and installed Looksgood + VLC plugin.. When I click Looksgood in the UI then I see a black screen with on the top right signin

When I try to sign-in then it doesn't work, no error message...

i tried with Admin/not admin user, I desinstalled/re-installed looksgood, re-boo,I tried different PC/browsers.. Still the same.

Any idea what could be the cause?

Thanks a lot
Sam
orion

Re: Looksgood - Can't sign-in

Post by orion »

Sounds odd. I think I can only suggest you to send a support request to asustor. https://support.asustor.com/
AS6404T user

Re: Looksgood - Can't sign-in

Post by AS6404T user »

SamSam wrote:Hello,

I have NAS3202 and installed Looksgood + VLC plugin.. When I click Looksgood in the UI then I see a black screen with on the top right signin

When I try to sign-in then it doesn't work, no error message...

i tried with Admin/not admin user, I desinstalled/re-installed looksgood, re-boo,I tried different PC/browsers.. Still the same.

Any idea what could be the cause?

Thanks a lot
Sam
Late answer, but I see exactly the same thing (empty page with just a non-functional login dialog in the top right corner) when using Mozilla Firefox on either Windows or macOS.

With Google Chrome, Opera or Safari (macOS) LooksGood works without problems.

When googling LooksGood and Firefox, I found this post (in French):

Pour une utilisation avec Firefox sur Windows, l’installation du plugin VLC media player (version 2.2.1) est requise.

https://www.asustor.com/fr/knowledge/de ... oup_id=902

The Mozilla team dropped support for the VLC plugin several years ago, so this might explain why LooksGood doesn't work in Firefox.

Return to “LooksGood”