APK: Transmission 2.84 (ADM 2.2)

Fast, easy, and free BitTorrent client daemon, which can be controlled through desktop, mobile applications or web gui.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

dhstsw
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: APK: Transmission 2.84 (ADM 2.2)

Post by dhstsw »

[quote="mafredri"]

Code: Select all

"rpc-authentication-required": true,
And of course you were totally right! :) Solved!

(to say the truth i can't understand how that happened: the config was copied from my raspberry where it was correct. :? )

Thanks!
AS-304T
If you own a series 2/3/6 Asustor it's very likely you won't get XBMC 13.x/Kodi.
But easily you'll end buying a kitchen from UK.
morra19

Post by morra19 »

Er det muligt at tilgå transmission admincenter - som hos Qnap ligger på [NAS IP]/transmission

Der hvor man kan tilgå json filen?
mafredri

Post by mafredri »

morra19 wrote:Er det muligt at tilgå transmission admincenter - som hos Qnap ligger på [NAS IP]/transmission

Der hvor man kan tilgå json filen?
Lucky for you I know Swedish, so I understand what you're getting at. However there is no admin center for Transmission and I have no idea how it works on Qnap. You can either access transmission through http://[NAS.IP]:9091/transmission/web/ or by logging in on the NAS through ssh and accessing the config file located in /usr/local/AppCentral/transmission/config/settings.json . However, if you installed Transmission through AppCentral then the config file is located elsewhere, this is only applicable to the APK found in this thread.
Hi, I'm new here. Looking to be active in the community and help with development :).
Storage: AS-604T with 3GB RAM (Kingston KVR1333D3S8S9/2G)

Return to “transmission”