Asustor Portal disabling itself

Enjoy high definition brilliance with your NAS and ASUSTOR Portal
orion
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: Asustor Portal disabling itself

Post by orion »

marty99 wrote:Well, same here. Upgraded to ADM 2.2. Portal is basically not starting...
Tried the workarounds, no luck there either.

Again, Asustor is disappointing me. Its nice to offer features like HDMI output, yet it has to work, regardless of what you hook it up to...
I didn't buy this piece of equipment in hopes of using workarounds to make it work. Get the point?? Come on Asustor, release a software that works for once.
Mine is working all right after upgraded to ADM 2.2. It's better to send a support request to asustor to check it.
DutchFIX

Re: Asustor Portal disabling itself

Post by DutchFIX »

orion wrote:
marty99 wrote:Well, same here. Upgraded to ADM 2.2. Portal is basically not starting...
Tried the workarounds, no luck there either.

Again, Asustor is disappointing me. Its nice to offer features like HDMI output, yet it has to work, regardless of what you hook it up to...
I didn't buy this piece of equipment in hopes of using workarounds to make it work. Get the point?? Come on Asustor, release a software that works for once.
Mine is working all right after upgraded to ADM 2.2. It's better to send a support request to asustor to check it.
Why so negative ?
Looking at the reply's you are probebly the only one that had a problem with it..
It's working fine here..

Return to “ASUSTOR Portal”