Migration to RAID 10

This is where you can find the latest ADM official release. Feel free to discuss any questions regarding it here.
6bIBAET
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Migration to RAID 10

Post by 6bIBAET »

Hi.
I have RAID 1 * 2 disks and i want migrate to RAID 10 * 4 disks. When I try to migrate via Volume Setup Wizard nothing happens. The system returns me to the storage manager where Raid level is still 1 and Status is Good - not Raid migrating.
ASustor model is AS-604T, ADM version is 2.2.1.R863, BIOS version is 1.09
HDD is Hitachi HGST HUS726060ALA640 6TB
orion

Re: Migration to RAID 10

Post by orion »

It should work. However I did not try this migration before. The easiest way for you is to send a support request to asustor. They should be help you out remotely.
lepord155

Re: Migration to RAID 10

Post by lepord155 »

It shows that USB1-2 file system is not supported. You might be able to gather more information about what's the file system if you know "ssh", "fdisk" and "gdisk" commands. However, as the result, it is highly possible that the file system is proprietary one (by Seagate backup plus). It should not be HFS+. I think the best way for you is to send a support request to asustor. They should be able to identify the root cause remotely and quickly. ;)
If you are looking for fast success in Brain Dumps.com then join today www.braindumps.com/EX200.htm and Northwood University on first try. A person can pick Rasmussen College & selftestengine for its easiness.

Return to “[Official] For AS-60X Series”