File Explorer not downloading file

File Explorer comes pre-installed with ADM and can be used to browse and manage the files on your NAS.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

seth
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

File Explorer not downloading file

Post by seth »

Has anyone else been having this problem lately: whenever I try to download a folder or a file to my PC using File Explorer, the download progress meter just jumps to 100% without any files being downloaded. I receive no error messages. It doesn't matter the file or the folder contents. I've checked my web browser settings and cookies as well as my Java settings and nothing seems amiss. Any thoughts?
orion

Re: File Explorer not downloading file

Post by orion »

Mine is working fine under Chrome and Firefox. What's your browser and version?
seth

Post by seth »

I also use Firefox. I believe my version is 48.0.2. Java is up to date as well.

EDIT: I am running Firefox version 49. Java version 8 build 101. I've looked into this issue further and I only have this problem when using Firefox and Java together. Internet Explorer with Java works fine and Firefox without Java also works fine.
orion

Post by orion »

seth wrote:I also use Firefox. I believe my version is 48.0.2. Java is up to date as well.

EDIT: I am running Firefox version 49. Java version 8 build 101. I've looked into this issue further and I only have this problem when using Firefox and Java together. Internet Explorer with Java works fine and Firefox without Java also works fine.
Oops, my Firefox is version 47.0.1 (Java is the same as yours) which is working fine. I think you should report it to asustor about the failure. http://support.asustor.com/

Return to “File Explorer”