Foscam integration

Interested in our products? Please post any inquiries here.
motex
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Foscam integration

Post by motex »

Hello,
I'm a new member and wanted to get a good advice for my surveillance camera system
I'm planning to buy 16 Foscam F18910W IP cameras, but before doing it, I would love to get an expertise advice which Asustor system will best fit my needs.
I don't want to spend more money than I have to, what I need is to have the chance to record video 24/7 and have remote access from anywhere in the world, also iPhone access.
I made some research in your website, but still kind of confused which system is the one I really need.
Allen@AST

Re: Foscam integration

Post by Allen@AST »

Hi motex,

Within the next couple of months, we will be releasing the newest version of our surveillance App, Surveillance Center, which will be able to support up to 12 cameras. Our surveillance mobile app should be released around this time as well. This will give you the remote access and mobile access you need. If you plan on recording 24/7, then we would recommend a 6 series NAS. The size of the NAS will depend on how long you want to keep the recordings on the NAS before overwriting them. If you plan on keeping them for a longer time period, then we would recommend the AS-608T.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions,

Allen

Return to “Presales”