GPL for 2.4 and 2.5 ADM

Interested in our products? Please post any inquiries here.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

nmartin
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

GPL for 2.4 and 2.5 ADM

Post by nmartin »

Where are the GPL files for 2.4 and 2.5 located ?
crazynas

Re: GPL for 2.4 and 2.5 ADM

Post by crazynas »

Hi
Why do you need GPL ADM 2.4 and 2.5??
MikeG.6.5

Re: GPL for 2.4 and 2.5 ADM

Post by MikeG.6.5 »

I can guess he wants to know where so he can point a program he's writing to them. Or perhaps he needs to have files more up to date, or check the dates and versions so he knows the syntax for his code.... Regardless, he wants the information, so he came to the place where questions are asked and sometimes answered....

I would think after a while, CrazyNas you would get tired of always making inept replies to people's posts. I guess I'm wrong about that though. You disappear for a while, come back, make more laughably incomplete posts, get called on them and leave again.... Ah well, I enjoy correcting your inane replies, so keep it coming... I used to cringe when I saw your name on a post. Now I start smiling.... :)

To the OP:

The GPL files, also called the GCC library files I think, are going to be in a folder that is hidden from within the ADM. The only way you are going to be able to see them is with some sort of SSH client, similar to WinSCP. If you know the specific file names you are looking for it might be easier to find them with a search in WinSCP.

First off, try here. If they aren't there, then give me some file names you are looking for and I'll see if I can find them on my 7004T: /opt/lib If this is right, let us know. There very well might be a few other locations for these files, depending on 32-bit or 64-bit.

You can still make the calls to them with apps within the ADM, but you can't get to them within it. You can't do any kind of version control, etc. These files are locked by the OS, and I don't think you can even update or change them without redoing the firmware. This is just a guess, though...

Return to “Presales”