Make a customer service line that works..

Got a feature request? Great! Post your ideas here!
tc50
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Make a customer service line that works..

Post by tc50 »

Your service Ph line needs to work. I am not an IT tech and when I try to follow you "collage" I guess I fail. But in truth you product will fail because I am going to ditch your product for something that I can get working and I am sure I am not alone on this from reading some of the post because unless you find some helpful user that has knowledge of what will work the post (like you support line) does not get answered.
orion

Re: Make a customer service line that works..

Post by orion »

You can send a support request to asustor through http://support.asustor.com/. Or you can post the description of the problem that you encountered. There are some experienced guys here that can help.
tc50

Re: Make a customer service line that works..

Post by tc50 »

Really the service team just likes to point you to the collage (which is totally useless) Asustor seems to end up being a NAS that can compete with Sinology and Qnap but doesn't make the grade because it doesn't work. They have no real support and there ADM does not do what they advertise. They sell the unit's but when people cannot get it working and cannot get real support except from other user's on forum that have knowledge it becomes frustrating.
If I was to want a request filled it would make a help line that user's could call and get walked through and get there problem's solved ASAP and not to rely on users to solve there (Asustor) problems. and to Update there ADM to do the job correctly without workarounds. Fix Bug's when found and do it with efficiency.
I am so sorry I purchased this unit over Syonology but am stuck with my decision. But if someone asked me what I thought of it I would surly let them know which will eventually lead to there own demise. I hope the exec's of this company reads there own forum and see's this post because only they can fix it. It should not be left to the user's to help people in trouble (although appreciated) they do it but don't get paid. It is the support team who is failing.

Frustrated User

Return to “Feature Requests”