HTTP ERROR 403

Eynio is a Smart Home application created for easily controlling, scheduling and manipulating multiple smart devices.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Narayan
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

HTTP ERROR 403

Post by Narayan »

Hi there.
I installed the app but I cant reach ____.myasustor.com:38736/welcome.

Eynio apps for iOS or Windows are not able to communicate with the server either.

Firewall Port is open and I tried deactivating other web services to avoid conflicts.

Any hint?
orion

Re: HTTP ERROR 403

Post by orion »

I know nothing about Eynio server. But, if you can connect to NAS with local IP + port 38736 at home, that should be something related to your port forwarding setting on your gateway. On the other hand, you can try to use a computer outside your home.
Narayan

Post by Narayan »

hi Orion!
Thanks for your reply.
No, I cannot open the Eynio Server in LAN. I had a similar issue as I tried to use Photo Gallery and a own Web Page, Photo Gallery was no longer available.
orion

Post by orion »

Then, you should check Photo Gallery on LAN first. Make sure you grant access rights for the login user. Check ADM -> System Information -> Log. Check on-line user list: ADM -> System Information -> Online user. And you can try to disable Photo Gallery, then re-enable it again.
Narayan

Post by Narayan »

Hi Orion, this has nothing to do with Photo Gallery. It was just an example of Asustor having troubles handling multiple web services.

____:38736/welcome refuses the connection

In "Settings -> Manual Connect -> EZ-Router -> Port Forwarding -> app#Eynio Server" Status is OK

I just would like to know how to debug this :(
orion

Post by orion »

I'm confused.
Narayan wrote: No, I cannot open the Eynio Server in LAN. I had a similar issue as I tried to use Photo Gallery and a own Web Page, Photo Gallery was no longer available.
If it's not working on LAN, it should not be related to port forwarding. If I were you, I'll make sure the functions are working fine on LAN first.
Last edited by orion on Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Narayan

Post by Narayan »

Hi Orion.

I agree. How do I make Eynio Server work in LAN?
orion

Post by orion »

That's why I said, you'd better to make sure PhotoGallery working fine in LAN first. Then PhotoGallery on WAN.
Narayan

Post by Narayan »

Photo Gallery works both on LAN and WAN
orion

Post by orion »

Narayan wrote:Photo Gallery works both on LAN and WAN
Then, how do you solve the problem on Photo Gallery? I thought that is the solution for Eynio.

Return to “Eynio Server”