Can't reach nextcloud after migration from AS1004T to AS6104T

Nextcloud is an open source, self-hosted file sync and share and communication app platform. Access & sync your files, contacts, calendars & communicate and collaborate across your devices. You decide what happens with your data, where it is and who can access it!

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

DrMartinus
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Can't reach nextcloud after migration from AS1004T to AS6104T

Post by DrMartinus »

Hi,

I migrated my "old" AS1004T to a AS6104T by swapping the hard disks from one to the other. Then I set UPnP on for that machine, changed settings in my FritzBox to match previous settings (even the local IP-Address), yet I am unable to access nextcloud. I tried both the local IP-address and the DDNS address (through which I can access the AS6104T), but Firefox just tells me

Code: Select all

Unable to connect...
I can access and run SyncThing, though. Why doesn't it work with nextcloud? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Martin
Asustor AS6104T
jauling

Re: Can't reach nextcloud after migration from AS1004T to AS6104T

Post by jauling »

Have you tried ssh'ing into your NAS and locating the nextcloud root directory? Mine is in /volume1/Web/nextcloud/. From there, you can use the occ command. If you don't know how to use it, I recommend consulting the Nextcloud admin guide. You can then check the status, repair the install, upgrade, and query and set a bunch of stuff.

Return to “Nextcloud”