HSTS support

Nextcloud is an open source, self-hosted file sync and share and communication app platform. Access & sync your files, contacts, calendars & communicate and collaborate across your devices. You decide what happens with your data, where it is and who can access it!
run4all
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

HSTS support

Post by run4all »

Hi

Just testing Nextcloud and I've got it running locally with a self signed cert to access over ssl.

I could ignore it but, Nextcloud tells me to use HSTS and I cannot find out where to set that on my AS-602T using ADM 2.6.6.RCF2.

Looking to check the module headers are running and modify /etc/apache2/apache2.conf file, but I can'f find them.

I know the NAS runs Apache, is HSTS supported and if so, where would I set it up?
__
If you have to apologise, don't forget to change your behaviour to prevent it happening again.
scottnzuk

Re: HSTS support

Post by scottnzuk »

The Path you are looking for can vary depending on if you have RAID setup or not.

Mine was under /volume0/usr/builtin/etc/apache2

Best to allow SSH on router and use filezilla connecting to that port to edit, IMHO. I use notepad++ as it shows all formatting layouts.

That setting will also apply to all of the server, you can also apply to each virtual host file.

/volume0/usr/builtin/etc/apache2/sites-available

Return to “Nextcloud”