Remote Access

Nextcloud is an open source, self-hosted file sync and share and communication app platform. Access & sync your files, contacts, calendars & communicate and collaborate across your devices. You decide what happens with your data, where it is and who can access it!

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

DrMartinus
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: Remote Access

Post by DrMartinus »

Regarding nextcloud: it is actually the main problem, that I can't access it. But I try everything. However, I don't think that it's related to MariaDB (but I will try), because the thread you linked to says that everything else worked fine, there was only a problem with Photogallery. Here, nothing works except ADM. I can't access a single web installation (sorry, that's wrong, mysteriously Syncthing can be accessed).

And I didn't change ports for ADM, it was just an attempt to maybe get a response.

I still think the main reason may be that the owner of those folders is "unknown", and hence it can't be accessed. But according to nextcloud owner should be the web server, and I don't find the web server as user on the NAS.
Asustor AS6104T
DrMartinus

Re: Remote Access

Post by DrMartinus »

Ok, since there is no new reply, I try to clarify about the problem:

I can access ADM. When I open the file explorer and select the folder of nextcloud and then call the properties of this folder, I get the following:

Code: Select all

owner: 501
group: 20
the numbers are framed with a red line, and to the right there is an exclamation mark in a red circle, and hovering over it, it says:

Code: Select all

This user (or group) can not be found. Please alter your selection
Note: this is not the exact wording. Since I use it in German, I needed to translate it. But it's pretty much what it says.

I want to know to what I should change it, because I believe that's the cause of my problems.
Maybe someone can help me here?
Asustor AS6104T

Return to “Nextcloud”