nextcloud 15 [docker]

Nextcloud is an open source, self-hosted file sync and share and communication app platform. Access & sync your files, contacts, calendars & communicate and collaborate across your devices. You decide what happens with your data, where it is and who can access it!

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Darkmagister
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

nextcloud 15 [docker]

Post by Darkmagister »

i've just tried the nextcloud app on the appcentral, nextcloud 15 in beta, it'a a docker container with nextcloud, it's working ok (a little bit slower than the nc12 running natively on the integrated web server) but i've a problem, i use nextcloud with the news module (rss reader) that need a service or a cron to update the news, but i don't know ho to enable it on docker.

i've tried connecting to the container, it's a debian based system, but no internet connection (no apt-get update..maybe some issue in resolv.conf?) also there is no text editor on the container so i can not edit anything...

for now i will use the webcron and execute it externally on the nas, but i prefer to have it all in one place

also i have the same issue for the ssl certificate, how can i share the certificate that i've created for the ADM (let's encrypt) with the docker container to make it available to nextcloud?

ps. i'm not very good with docker, i'm just start to play with it right now
AS6404T

Return to “Nextcloud”