Tvheadend ?

Tvheadend

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Jhinta
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: Tvheadend ?

Post by Jhinta »

zenomega wrote:After redoing these commands its all working again!
ln -s /volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/optware/opt/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8 /lib64/libcrypto.so.0.9.8
ln -s /lib64/libc.so.6 /lib/libc.so.6
ln -s /volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/optware/opt/lib/libssl.so.0.9.8 /lib/libssl.so.0.9.8
ln -s /volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/optware/opt/lib/libssl.so.0.9.8 /lib64/libssl.so.0.9.8

All my scheduled recordings were kept and saved so no worries about losing them after a reboot so perhaps if a script was called to run at boot and create these symbolic links the job should be a good one. But as Jhinda as said he is going to recompile with these libs then hopefully it will be sorted. The nas does survive an S3 sleep though without any problem affecting tvh.
i gues recompile not needed , found were init.d are.
copy bin to /volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/optware/opt/bin/
and create script as /usr/local/etc/init.d/S99tvheadend ( chmod +x chown root:root )

Code: Select all

/bin/sh
# Start tvheadend with no pass for first run,
# run as user admin and fork it

case "$1" in
        start)
               /volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/optware/opt/bin/tvheadend -C -u admin -f
        ;;
        stop)
                /bin/echo "Not added yet"
        ;;
        *)
                echo "Usage: $0 {start|stop}"
esac
i'm having a problem with this script is doesnt load at boot , but does run when /usr/local/etc/init.d/S99tvheadend start is run :idea:
anyone
zenomega

Post by zenomega »

Jhinta wrote:
zenomega wrote:After redoing these commands its all working again!
ln -s /volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/optware/opt/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8 /lib64/libcrypto.so.0.9.8
ln -s /lib64/libc.so.6 /lib/libc.so.6
ln -s /volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/optware/opt/lib/libssl.so.0.9.8 /lib/libssl.so.0.9.8
ln -s /volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/optware/opt/lib/libssl.so.0.9.8 /lib64/libssl.so.0.9.8

All my scheduled recordings were kept and saved so no worries about losing them after a reboot so perhaps if a script was called to run at boot and create these symbolic links the job should be a good one. But as Jhinda as said he is going to recompile with these libs then hopefully it will be sorted. The nas does survive an S3 sleep though without any problem affecting tvh.
i gues recompile not needed , found were init.d are.
copy bin to /volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/optware/opt/bin/
and create script as /usr/local/etc/init.d/S99tvheadend ( chmod +x chown root:root )

/bin/sh

case "$1" in
        start)
               /volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/optware/opt/bin/tvheadend -C -u admin -f
        ;;
        stop)
        ;;
        *)
esac
i'm having a problem with this script is doesnt load at boot , but does run when /usr/local/etc/init.d/S99tvheadend start is run :idea:
anyone
I tried a couple of scripts in /usr/local/etc/init.d one was to do the symbolic links on restart which is saved as /usr/local/etc/init.d/S01ln-s.sh which works fine and I no longer have to type in all the symbolic links. The second one was to get /usr/local/etc/init.d/S99tvheadend.sh to run on reboot which it did as long as the script has .sh added it ran tvheadend but every boot lost my settings in tvheadend so had to remove S99tvheadend.sh and now everything works well I just have to start tvh manualy i.e ssh as root into nas then go to volume1/home/djt/and run ./tvheadend.

In short try adding .sh after the script as I read somewhere this is required on asustor nas.
Jhinta

Post by Jhinta »

:roll: wtx wy doesnt it know my user name and pass :cry: duuuu root get overwriten

#!/bin/sh

case "$1" in
        start)
               /volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/optware/opt/bin/tvheadend -C -u admin -f -c /volume1/home/admin/.hts
        ;;
        stop)
        ;;
        *)
esac

exit 0
config is now in admin home folder
bin you can find here http://filebin.ca/24LSxYL8goqY <- correction
eightace

Re: Tvheadend ? - a few questions

Post by eightace »

Is there a strightforward way of setting this up now. Also I can't find the PVR add-on in XBMC Frodo so unable to get it to access TVH :cry:

I have got the 32 bit apk running on my AS302-T however.
Is there a script I need to use to get it to run again on reboot?

Also is there a way of getting the EPG to look better than just a vertical list?
I think I need a module or config file but can't find where it is or where to put it.

Thanks
Jhinta

Re: Tvheadend ? - a few questions

Post by Jhinta »

eightace wrote:Is there a strightforward way of setting this up now. Also I can't find the PVR add-on in XBMC Frodo so unable to get it to access TVH :cry:

I have got the 32 bit apk running on my AS302-T however.
Is there a script I need to use to get it to run again on reboot?

Also is there a way of getting the EPG to look better than just a vertical list?
I think I need a module or config file but can't find where it is or where to put it.

Thanks
http://www.hkepc.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=2074605
and how that is build i dont know , sould be running again after boot (i think)
about pvr you need to compile it or get the right zip files witch will work for your setup
also wicth epg are you talking about there are 3
eightace

Post by eightace »

I got the 32bit version running fine on my AS3102T but now have sold it and replaced it with an AS5102T which is Intel and 64bit. Is there an apk compiled I could try?
damien599901

Post by damien599901 »

eightace wrote:I got the 32bit version running fine on my AS3102T but now have sold it and replaced it with an AS5102T which is Intel and 64bit. Is there an apk compiled I could try?
with chroot32 you can use the 32bits binaries
take a look at App Central
Storage: AS7004T & AS5002T
Network: FREEBOX REVOLUTION V6
Laptop: Apple MACBOOK Pro OS X El Capitan & Windows 10
Media Player: ASUSTOR NAS with Kodi 16 Beta & HD_Engine 1 (thanks Fathe_Mande)
Portable: iPhone 6S Plus, iPad Mini 2 & iPad Air
eightace

Post by eightace »

I can install it but then do I need to configure anything?
Not sure I follow the advice -
"All directory access or Additional apps to be run in this environment should use mount -o bind to mount the directories in this chroot"

Anyone used it succesfully?

Return to “Tvheadend (Beta)”