Tvheadend

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Jhinta
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: Tvheadend ?

Post by Jhinta »

create symbolic link
/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/optware/opt/lib/libssl.so.0.9.8
sudo ln -s /volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/optware/opt/x86_64-asustor-linux-gnu/lib/libssl.so.0.9.8 /lib/libssl.so.0.9.8
or find it and link it
find / -name libssl.so.0.9.8

symbolic links wel be gone every boot
next wil try to compile with
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/optware/opt/lib/:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
see if this helps, sould fix ( cant find lib)
zenomega

Post by zenomega »

Jhinta wrote:create symbolic link
/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/optware/opt/lib/libssl.so.0.9.8
sudo ln -s /volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/optware/opt/x86_64-asustor-linux-gnu/lib/libssl.so.0.9.8 /lib/libssl.so.0.9.8
or find it and link it
find / -name libssl.so.0.9.8

symbolic links wel be gone every boot
next wil try to compile with
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/optware/opt/lib/:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
see if this helps, sould fix ( cant find lib)
Great we are getting somewhere now but I also had to link this too ln -s /volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/optware/opt/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8 /lib64/libcrypto.so.0.9.8 and now tvh is running.

So to recap I made symbolic links to:
ln -s /volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/optware/opt/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8 /lib64/libcrypto.so.0.9.8
ln -s /lib64/libc.so.6 /lib/libc.so.6
ln -s /volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/optware/opt/lib/libssl.so.0.9.8 /lib/libssl.so.0.9.8
ln -s /volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/optware/opt/lib/libssl.so.0.9.8 /lib64/libssl.so.0.9.8
zenomega

Post by zenomega »

Jhinta

This is really great thanks its working very nice now. A bit more tweaking and this will be the killer app for me! At the moment all recordings are being saved to /root but I will set it to a more suitable location.
Jhinta

Post by Jhinta »

zenomega wrote:Jhinta

This is really great thanks its working very nice now. A bit more tweaking and this will be the killer app for me! At the moment all recordings are being saved to /root but I will set it to a more suitable location.
Ya i know need to compile with normal lib locations. But good to read its working
zenomega

Post by zenomega »

It works very well indeed thanks. The recordings are looking great and scheduling seems good so far so much better than the built in LooksGood app! Just needs to keep settings after reboot etc. If it was compiled with libcrypto libssl and libc etc it would be great.

But many thanks for this Jhinta its great :D
zenomega

Post by zenomega »

Some pics of tvh running on AS-602T Nas

zenomega

Post by zenomega »

Jhinta

Just tried putting the nas into s3 sleep for a while and it kept its settings for tvh fine when I woke the nas again so no problems with s3 sleep. Will try a reboot next to see if settings are kept.
zenomega

Post by zenomega »

And as expected all settings lost after a reboot including the binary has gone too! not to worry at least we are on the right track.
zenomega

Post by zenomega »

After redoing these commands its all working again!
ln -s /volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/optware/opt/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8 /lib64/libcrypto.so.0.9.8
ln -s /volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/optware/opt/lib/libssl.so.0.9.8 /lib/libssl.so.0.9.8
ln -s /volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/optware/opt/lib/libssl.so.0.9.8 /lib64/libssl.so.0.9.8

All my scheduled recordings were kept and saved so no worries about losing them after a reboot so perhaps if a script was called to run at boot and create these symbolic links the job should be a good one. But as Jhinda as said he is going to recompile with these libs then hopefully it will be sorted. The nas does survive an S3 sleep though without any problem affecting tvh.
Jhinta

Post by Jhinta »

zenomega wrote:After redoing these commands its all working again!

All my scheduled recordings were kept and saved so no worries about losing them after a reboot so perhaps if a script was called to run at boot and create these symbolic links the job should be a good one. But as Jhinda as said he is going to recompile with these libs then hopefully it will be sorted. The nas does survive an S3 sleep though without any problem affecting tvh.
lol just wait a moment , this was just first build , building correct one now , after full test i will upload

Return to “Tvheadend (Beta)”