virtualbox wont start in portal

VirtualBox is a powerful x86 and AMD64/Intel64 virtualization product for enterprise as well as home use. Not only is VirtualBox an extremely feature rich, high performance product for enterprise customers, it is also the only professional solution that is freely available as Open Source Software under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2.
silentjay
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

virtualbox wont start in portal

Post by silentjay »

I can access it via webui and build, but when i go to portal and start it i get a grey spinner like its loading but then portal goes back to home page.

ive tried:

rebooting nas
reinstalling virtualbox
reinstalling portal
angel2

Re: virtualbox wont start in portal

Post by angel2 »

same here even after reinitialize, please help someone

how to install virtualbox by ssh?
yabba234

Re: virtualbox wont start in portal

Post by yabba234 »

So i install virtualbox and...nothing - no access webgui and blask screen from asustor portal - is pice of crap.
Should I report it to technical support? My request for no sound on liniux-center (debian 10) has run out of their advice for me to install virtualbox. I did it and it doesn't work so I don't know if it makes any sense - so far this asustor tech support is not a funny joke.
IMPORTANT!!
VirtualBox work, but is necessary disable docker-ce app - it's obvious right?
It is a pity that this information was missing in the description of the application :evil:
One more thing: i cant change language - is only EN.
Attachments
IMG-0869.JPG
IMG-0869.JPG (43.8 KiB) Viewed 2787 times
IMG-0866.JPG
IMG-0866.JPG (304.1 KiB) Viewed 2787 times
Asustor 6602T with 2TB IronWolf and 2x 16GB ssd cashe Optane, backup external drive 8TB + 1TB, Synology RT1900,UPS ACP500, Razer Balde Base 2020, Iphone X

Return to “VirtualBox”