Forum dead?

Deluge is a full-featured ​BitTorrent client for Linux, OS X, Unix and Windows. It has been designed using the client server model with a daemon process that handles all the bittorrent activity. The Deluge daemon is able to run on headless machines with the user-interfaces being able to connect remotely from any platform.
oldwood
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Forum dead?

Post by oldwood »

I see no response to the latest questions. Is deluge dead on Asustor NAS or just the forum?
father.mande

Re: Forum dead?

Post by father.mande »

Hi,

Forum is never dead ... just provider or users don't use it and forgot to answer
... forum is active if questions are posted and if other users or integrator of the APKG take time to answer

Deluge is not dead ...
... one "old" APKG version exist 1.3.12 ... as a native program (link in this forum)
... ... support seems stopped
... one NEW 2.0.3 exits BUT require docker ... so ...
... ... support must exist (APKG in App. Central so validated by Asustor) require support also for Docker (by Asustor) but not sure integrator create the docker image itself ... so deluge support MUST be done by docker creator.
... one new 2.0.3-1a + deluge-ui-web exist for ALL platform (x86_64 / Armhf / i386 / Arm64) in Entware APKG (+ 1900 packages) this is a native program (no overhead no more encapsulated in Docker)
... ... Entware support autorun at boot and have a view on all shared or structure in the N.A.S.
... ... support for Entware delivery is done in the forum (myself)
... ... support for Package is done by all dev. ... it's a "standard" Linux installation

Philippe.
AS6602T / AS5202T /AS5002T / AS1002T / FS6706T
oldwood

Re: Forum dead?

Post by oldwood »

HI Philippe,

It seems the forum is active on some threads but others have no response to questions so people give up and it goes dead.

I am speaking of the ASUSTOR forum in general not just Deluge.

Thanks for your response I have Docker installed so I may give that version a try. I read of some concerns with Docker but have not followed up on them to see how wide spread the concern is or exactly what the concern is.

Gerry

Return to “Deluge”